10 Reasons Why Prince’s Grant is the Ultimate Romantic Winter Getaway
For those seeking warmer weather and a romantic getaway at one ideal location, the Prince’s Grant is the right destination for you. There are plenty of reasons to visit KwaZulu Natal at any time of year but these are the top ten reasons why Prince’s Grant is perfect for a quick romantic getaway.
- It’s always summer in KZN – Prince’s Grant is situated in the ideal spot in KwaZulu Natal where warmer average temperatures are experiences during the colder months when compared to the rest of the country. What can be more romantic than strolling hand in hand on the beach with your loved one and feeling the winter sun shine on your skin?
- A round of golf – Golfing couples can wake up with the birds and play an early morning round. Being outside in the crisp fresh air and playing together on the world class 18-hole course can be a wonderful bonding experience for any couple.
- Warm, cozy rooms – Every room has its own aircon and heater in the winter months to keep the room warm so that you can worry about spending time together and not about the weather.
- Couple’s Massages – On the rare days that winter manages to creep in, there is no need to leave the warmth and comfort of your room, stay in and book a couple’s treatment with the local mobile spa therapist.
- Soak it in – Princes Grant’s en-suite bathrooms boast big luxurious tubs perfect for a long soak or hot bubble bath. Afterwards, wrap yourself up in a fluffy cozy gown and complimentary slippers.
- Summer Sports in July – Make the most of the warm weather and try a new sport as a couple. At Prince’s Grant you can play volleyball, tennis, squash and even try canoeing in the lagoon. A championship 18-Hole golf course might also be the perfect place for one or both of you to try golf for the first time. Prince’s Grants friendly and experienced pro-shop staff can give you all the help you need.
- Warm your stomach – Enjoy a romantic dinner for two while you indulge in the perfect winter comfort food such as hot curries, soups and casseroles paired with a glass of rich red wine at Bunkers a la carte restaurant.
- Late lie-ins – With bedding made from 100% cotton, neither of you will want to get up, meaning you are practically guaranteed morning cuddles and late lie-ins.
- Drink it while it’s hot – With coffee and tea making facilities in each room, you don’t have to wait for room service or until you get down to the restaurant – you can both lie in bed or relax in the morning sunshine together on the balcony over coffee before breakfast.
- The Prince’s Grant Women’s Month Special – This amazing special makes it easier than ever for you to go on that romantic winter escape you’ve both been dying for. Priced at R1600 per luxury room, this package includes: an overnight stay for two people with breakfast and R70 off a round of golf. The offer is valid until 31 August 2017.