Last of the Winter Warmers
Today, Head Chef at Prince’s Grant’s Bunkers Restaurant, Nomusa Mngadi shares her oven roasted Ribeye steak recipe. If you are not quite ready to leave the rich and indulgent food of the winter season behind, then this is the dish for you!
So please “like” it, share it, try it and leave us a comment on the Prince’s Grant Coastal Estate Facebook page. And remember, if the kitchen is not your favourite space, then there is always a table at Bunkers where Chef Nomusa is waiting to treat and delight you!
Ribeye Steak with Roasted Vegetables
2 x 300g Ribeye Steak
15ml Olive Oil
120g Baby Marrows
60g Red Peppers
60g Red Onions
160g Baby Potatoes
10ml Garlic and Herb Butter
- Preheat the oven to 160˚C.
- Boil Baby Potatoes for 30min in salt water.
- Season the Ribeye Steak with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Cut all the vegetables and toss them in a bowl to season with salt, pepper and garlic and herb butter.
- Add all the ingredients together and oven roast for 10 minutes at 160˚.
- Serve with a butter and mustard sauce.